COLUMBIA, Pa. —
The coroner was called to a crash in Columbia, Lancaster County, Monday morning.
What we know
- Police have identified the victim as Jason Brock, 37, of Columbia.
- The fiery crash happened around 4:30 a.m. at Route 441 and Rotary Avenue.
- Brock's vehicle struck a concrete bridge abutment and burst into flames.
- A passerby pulled Brock from the vehicle before officers arrived, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Any witnesses are asked to call Officer Brent M. Keyser at the Columbia Borough Police Department at 717-684-7735 or submit a tip online.