NOTICE: IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY PAID YOUR COUNTY/MUNICIPAL TAXES
The 2016 Municipal/County Tax Bills may be paid at the Borough Office located at 308 Locust Street during regular business hours.
All taxes paid after December 15, 2016 must be by certified check, money order or cash.
1. Please use the bill stub and envelope included with your bill. If no stub is available, mail to: Columbia Borough Tax Collections, 308 Locust St, Columbia, PA 17512
2. When taxes are paid by mail, the US postmark will be considered the date paid – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Letters mailed at some locations may not be postmarked until the following day, so please exercise caution when meeting this deadline.
3. If you pay by mail and a receipt is required, please include both portions of the tax bill with your payment and a self-addressed, stamped envelope; otherwise only one copy of the bill is required with payment.
1. Original bill stub or photocopy will be accepted at our office.
2. If a receipt is desired, please take the entire bill and request that the top portion be stamped as paid.
3. If a photocopy is required to either pay your bill or if you would like a photocopy of your bill there will be a charge of $0.25 per
Borough Offices: 308 Locust Street, Columbia PA 17512 | Phone:717-684-2467