For Columbia Residents ONLY
Cost Per Cat: $15.00 includes Spay or Neuter, Ear Tip, Rabies and Distemper Vaccine
When: Saturday April 30, 2016 (Limit of 75 cats in this clinic)
Appointments are required and may be made by calling: 717-983-8878
Where: Pet Pantry Clinic 26 Millersville Road, Lancaster PA 17603
Drop off Time: 7 A.M. until 9 A.M. All cats must arrive in in a trap or secure carrier NO cardboard boxes
Discharge/Pick up Time:Approximately starting at 4:30 P.M. -5:00 P.M. (could be early or later)
PLEASE READ and UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:
1. Before Reserving a spot on our surgery list please be realistic on how many Feral cats you can safely trap and transport. Limit of three cats per house hold.
2. This is a high volume, assembly line spay/ neuter clinic therefore NO FAMILY PETS this clinic is for un-owned feral Cats.
3. There will be no physical examine.
4. All cats must have their ears tipped NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. Kittens must be 3 months and at least 2 lbs.
6. All cats must be kept in a warm location overnight in their carrier or trap for recovery. (Further discharge information will be given day of surgery)
THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $15.00 FEE FOR ANY CAT REQUIRING ADDITIONAL MEDICAL ATTENTION
Borough Offices: 308 Locust Street, Columbia PA 17512 | Phone: 717-684-2467